"Eufonie" is a music festival, referring to the tradition of the regional community of most countries today referred to as Central and Eastern Europe, stretching from the Balkans, through Romania and Austria, the Visegrad Group countries, the Ukraine and Belarus, to the Baltic countries, sometimes extended to Scandinavia. This area is a fascinating melting pot of influences from the East and the West, boiling with cultural energy which often determined the identity of nations deprived of their own countries.
We want the history of the region and its present day could see themselves in the new festival, so cultural events within the project will present the music of various eras and genres: from classical music to ambitious popular music through musical experiments. There will be renowned artists from the Central and Eastern Europe region, but the festival concert halls will also include soloists and bands from other parts of the world.
W Filharmoni Narodowej odbędzie się 7 koncertów festiwalu:
- 15 Nov., 7.30 pm - Krakauer / Rosenblum / NOSPR / Gergov
- 15 Nov., 10 pm - Incantations – performance
- 17 Nov., 7.30 pm - Hakhnazaryan / AUKSO / Moś
- 19 Nov., 7.30 pm - Čekovská / Bartók / Janáček / Pavel Haas Quartet
- 21 Nov., 7.30 pm - Moreno / I, CULTURE / Gardolińska
- 22 Nov., 7.30 pm - Gidon Kremer with Warsaw Philharmonic Orchestra
see more: www.eufonie.pl