Ticket Reservations (from 9am to 3pm):
- Since September it is possible to reserve tickets for the entire artistic season. This opportunity expires two weeks before the concert. From that moment on, tickets can be bought only in direct sale.
- The booked tickets should be collected from the Warsaw Philharmonic booking office not later than 7 days after the reservation (with full payment). After that date, reservation will be cancelled.
- Standby tickets can be bought only after all the seats have been sold out.
- Credit cards are accepted at the Philharmonic's booking office.
- Tickets can also be booked via the Internet at the following addresses: www.bilety24.pl.