Ticket Reservations (from 9am to 3pm):
- The booking office in Sienkiewicza St. (Concert Hall)
Monday-Saturday: 10am - 2pm and 3pm - 7pm
Sunday (before concerts for children): 10am to 2pm
Sunday (before the evening concerts): from 4pm until the concert starts
- The booking office in Moniuszki St. (Chamber Music Hall)
On the day of the concert - from 4pm until the concert starts
- Since September 16, 2019 it is possible to reserve tickets for the entire 2019/2020 season. This opportunity expires two weeks before the concert. From that moment on, tickets can be bought only in direct sale.
- The booked tickets should be collected from the Warsaw Philharmonic booking office not later than 7 days after the reservation (with full payment). After that date, reservation will be cancelled.
- Standby tickets can be bought only after all the seats have been sold out.
- Credit cards are accepted at the Philharmonic's booking office.
- Tickets can also be booked via the Internet at the following addresses: www.bilety24.pl.