Ticket Information (from Monday to Friday, 9 am - 3 pm):
- The booking office in Sienkiewicza St. (Concert Hall)
Monday-Saturday: 10am - 2pm and 3pm - 7pm
Sunday (before concerts for children): 10am to 2pm
Sunday (before the evening concerts): from 4pm until the concert starts
- The booking office in Moniuszki St. (Chamber Music Hall)
On the day of the concert - from 4pm until the concert starts
- The booked tickets should be collected from the Warsaw Philharmonic booking office not later than 7 days after the reservation (with full payment). After that date, reservation will be cancelled.
- Standby tickets can be bought only after all the seats have been sold out.
- Students (also foreign students with a universally acknowledged International Student Card) and pensioners are entitled to a 25% reduction in price (except of "Simply... Philharmonic!" and concerts for children).
- Credit cards are accepted at the Philharmonic's booking office.
- Tickets can also be booked via the Internet (using the bilety24.pl booking system) at the following addresses: www.bilety24.pl.
- The Warsaw Philharmonic reserves the right to introduce changes in the programme and the list of performers.
- Wheelchair access to the concert hall next to the entrances to the Philharmonic from Moniuszki St. and Młynarskiego St. (we request prior contact at phone no. +48-22-55-17-111). Specials hearing aids are available for the hard of hearing at the cloak-room. Admittance for the disabled in wheelchairs is free of charge. Caretakers of the disabled are required to purchase tickets for themselves. Seeing-eye dogs are welcome to stay during the concerts.
- Refreshment rooms can be found in the foyer on the ground floor and the balcony level. They are open 45 minutes before the concert, as well as during the interval.
- The Warsaw Philharmonic staff take every effort to start all concerts on time. For this reason, we request your punctual arrival. If, however, you are late for the concert for some reason, our ushers will let you enter the concert hall, but only in the break between compositions. In such cases, you may not be able to take your booked seat.
- Filming, photographing or recording concerts is only possible with written permission from the Director of the Philharmonic.
- Please leave all bags, suitcases and other large luggage in the cloak-room.
- Switch off the tones in electronic watches and - most importantly - your mobile phones.